We are producers of fine beeswax candles from our Plum Blossom line. Each one of our candles is made by hand with personal attention and care. Ranging from tapers, to pillars, to votives, to aromatherapy with essential oils, all of our candles are made from Stiles Honey’s own pure beeswax that our bees produced, providing you with the superior quality, handcrafted candles.
Plum Blossom also offers you a variety of handmade soaps made with a cold process method allowing all the benefits of a natural, handmade soap. Handmade cold-process soap is naturally one-third glycerin, a powerful moisturizer. Commercial manufacturers remove the glycerin, to use in other cosmetics. Our soap has all its glycerin intact, so it naturally moisturizes your skin. We also add a generous dose of beeswax to make our soaps even milder, and rendering them longer-lasting than other hand-crafted and commercial soaps.
All our soaps are free of dye or colorants, and only contain essential oils such as lavender, cinnamon, rosemary, tea tree, or other natural scents. As an exfoliator, we only use plant material such as lavender flowers, rosemary, coffee, or oatmeal.
The wax we sell is our own pure beeswax that Stiles Honey bees produced. We only use only light cappings wax that is cleaned and processed providing you with all-natural, 100% pure, Stiles Honey Beeswax.
Sold by the pound, our beeswax is perfect for making candles, soaps, cosmetics, and other projects that require a lot of beeswax.
The Benefits of beeswax:
- Beeswax candles last longer than common paraffin candles; giving you more candlelight for your dollar.
- Beeswax burns brighter than common paraffin candles, as a naturally higher melting point means pure light, and a richer, warmer flame for your home.
- Beeswax burns cleaner than common candles—naturally dripless, smokeless, and sootless for better indoor air quality and a cleaner home.
- Beeswax is an environmentally friendly resource—no petroleum-based paraffin waxes, no strip-mining, refining, or offshore oil drilling required.
- A cruelty free product– We use absolutely no animal tested products.
- Beeswax- good for you and the environment!